Thursday 12 September 2013

Adult Affairs - Having One Can Improve Your Marriage

I am married to a beautiful woman named Louise . Before we met we both had a couple of partners and we are no strangers to a healthy emotional life . I was 28 when we got married and Lou was 30 and for the first few years , everything was great . Lou is my soul mate and we just click together. She is so my best friend as my best lover . We shared everything together from the moment we met and I think this is part of the problem . We spent so much time together that we never had a chance to breathe - to take stock of where we were and where we were going . With increasing demands to work we both started to fight each other , mostly for the most trivial problems. E ' was at this time that my mind began to drift back to the days before we met , and the freedom and the potential for easy business with more than one partner .




At first , I treated this as a one-off and dismissed as idle for a thinking mind occupied above. I could not break the sanctity of marriage as a relationship or could I? What is marriage anyway other than a promise and a piece of paper . I spent all the questions that you may have asked .

To know more about info: Adult affairs or visit us at: Identity Protect Limited PO Box 795 , Godalming Surrey GU7 9GA. Uk

Follow us on: Facebook and Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment